Eharmony.com is so far rated as top-ranked in the business of dating websites. Eharmony gives their users a platform where they can find their compatible partners and go ahead for dating and even marrying. Eharmony is #1 trusted online dating website for singles which gives you the list of your potential matches based upon a questionnaire.
Still single and looking for a compatible partner to spend your life with? Guess what? You can set up a free account on eharmony.com today. Here’s how:
How To Set Up A Free eHarmony Account And How To Delete An Existing One:
- Navigate to www.eharmony.com and hit the Sign up button.
- You now have two options by which you can sign up. You can either use your email address or you can Login via Facebook. This will pull every information of yours from the Facebook account and you need not to fill and re-fill the forms.
- Now simply provide the details about you what is asked in the form and go ahead to fill the questionnaire.
- Eharmony have this unique policy according to which they ask you to fill a questionnaire which will then enable you to see your potential matches. Eharmony uses the answers in your questionnaire to choose the best matches for you.
- Now after the successful sign up simply log into your eharmony account and enjoy.
Now if your answers are being answered well by eharmony that means you got your date, you might want your eharmony account to be deleted.In case you were unable to get the perfect date for you and you still want to delete your eharmony login account.
Here Is A Quick How-To Guide, Follow These Steps To Remove / Delete Your eHarmony Account Permanently.
- Go to www.eharmony.com and then enter your credentials to log in eHarmony .
- After you log in successfully, go to the settings. It’ll be somewhere located in the top menus.
- Now choose the Account Settings option and click on Billing.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit on Close Account button.
- You’ll be shown with several options with checkboxes. There are there so that you can keep them saved if you are planning to return to eharmony.com any time later. In our case, we want a full account deletion so we’ll go ahead with ‘Yes, close my account’ option.
Note: by choosing ‘Yes, Close my account’ option you’ll lose all your match data and the conversations also. You might need to make a new account and re-fill the questionnaire once again as this option will also remove your answers to the eharmony questionnaire.